"Stayed overnight as my daughter was visiting Bangor University. Lovely location and friendly helpful staff. The rooms were great and exceptional value for money with a wonderful view. Would love to return for a longer visit as there is so much to see in the area." ~ Catherine, Hotels.com
Bed & Breakfast Pricing
|*Peak Season: April-September plus school holidays and bank holiday weekends, including Easter, Christmas & New year, February & October half terms|
**Off-Peak Season: October-March, with the exception of school holidays and bank holiday weekends, Easter, Christmas & New Year
|Open all year except 21st December 2020 - 8th January 2021|
|Family of 3 (Child under 16)||£109||£99|
|Family of 3 (Child 16+)||£129||£109|
|Family of 4 (Both children under 16)||£129||£109|
|Family of 4 (Either child 16+)||£149||£129|
- In case of cancellation more than 48 hours before the scheduled date of arrival we'll re-schedule your booking free of charge or give you a refund minus your deposit. Your deposit is the value of your first night's stay.
- In case of cancellation less than 48 hours before the scheduled date of arrival we're unable to give a refund.
Terms & Conditions
- B&B Prices are per room, per night and include a vegetarian buffet breakfast of: eggs, porridge, cereals, breads, toast, fresh fruits, yoghurts, cheeses, teas (black and herbal), coffees (filter, decaf and no-caf). We also cater for free-from and vegan diets.
- All prices include VAT/local taxes.
- A non-refundable deposit - equivalent to one night's stay per room - is required to confirm all bookings.
- Cheques will only be accepted with a valid cheque guarantee card.
- All prices are subject to change.
- We accept the following credit/debit cards: